Lending a Helping Hand
Only 2 weeks until we head back to school (or until Wesley heads back to school.) Lots has been happening in the Cornerspring world. Over the course of the last year, they acquired a new (bigger) space, have added a new elementary & toddler program, and have significantly increased its staff. One of the things we really liked about the school when we were first looking into preschool programs was the community of parents involved at Cornerspring. So, when we received a card in the mail asking for help at the new school, Wesley and I were more than happy to volunteer. While only a handful of kids were at the school helping, my little trooper was very eager to help and I definitely think he left with a great sense of pride in his new learning space. We saw the playground erected, we helped paint the walls and furniture, and we saw the new school gradually appear before our eyes. It was exciting being a part of it and I know that Wesley is very excited about the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment