All the Hendy boys

All the Hendy boys

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pat-a-Cake

We just took a trip to Yaya and Papa's for a visit. They just returned from a two week trip to Florida, so we were eager to see them. It was also an opportunity for me to get a much-needed haircut and get out with my girlfriends for some "adult" time. Yaya had a great idea for entertaining the two boys in my absence - bake cupcakes. I wasn't so sure about this idea, knowing how my boys get after consuming too much sugar . . . and I could just envision the two of them inhaling the frosting right out of the bowl. But I underestimated both the boys and their "Yaya." They had a great time, were a big help to Yaya, and didn't even overdo it on the frosting. I just thought I would share a couple of these pictures and a video that Papa filmed.


No comments: