All the Hendy boys

All the Hendy boys

Friday, November 2, 2007

Parent Teacher Talks

The teachers at Cornerspring Children's House are brilliant. They conveniently scheduled parent teacher conferences for the day after Halloween instead of having a classroom full of children coming off sugar highs. And it worked great for us because we didn't have to rush back to get Wesley to school. Steve and I went in for our meeting with Monique and Deb (Wesley's teachers) on Friday morning and I'm happy to report that we got, well, a happy report. They told us that it was a joy to have Wesley in the class; that he is happy, attentive, cooperative, and a big help with his younger classmates. They were also very impressed with where he is developmentally and thought his vocabulary was very advanced. They told us that whatever we are doing at home, to keep on doing it. Wow! It is nice getting feedback about your parenting from an outside source . . . especially when that feedback is good. I know I've said it a lot, but I just can't express enough what a wonderful school this is.

No comments: