All the Hendy boys

All the Hendy boys

Monday, November 19, 2007

Milestone Moment

The first haircut - not like crawling, walking, first smile, or first tooth, but a milestone nonetheless. We cut Wesley's hair on his first birthday, but with Preston I held off a couple extra weeks 'cuz I wasn't ready to see it go. However, now that it's gone I don't think he could be cuter. I just love it. And the haircut process was so fun. When we cut Wesley's hair there was a lot of shock and teary eyes and it took several haircuts before it wasn't a struggle. Preston, on the other hand, thought it was a hoot. He giggled a lot because the trimmers tickled and he played the game "what is that" twisting and turning his head trying to see what was up. But mostly he just chewed on the clothespin he was holding. It was a breeze and now he is just so handsome. I even filmed if for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

No comments: